Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday Night TT

I guess the cold temps scared everyone away (wimps) Granted it was a blazing +4 degrees at start time, and a light SE wind, which in BHP means a hurricane down the other side regardless of how light it is...

I ended up in 2nd place behind Mark Fournier. I tryed to tweak my position with some lower aerobars.. well that blew up in my face!! So I currently have a nice set of Oval Aerobars for sale! Im going back to my Dedas... The aerobars are a pretty sweet setup really, but obviously not right for me... Ill post more details on them tomorrow.. now I am going to have a HOT bath and goto bed... I think instead of cash prizing we need to give the winner a nice big fur coat these days! Or should we just cancel the rest of the road season and move into cyclocross season...